speechles. .




Hm. I don’t know why. At the first I feel that I can do it, I’m ready to stand up and debate among group. But when others start to debate, I’m less confident. It is not a debate competition, it just an exercise before the real debate next week. At this morning class, Miss Azi has give us a situation to debate among the group. We got the easiest topic about which club to suggest to new student in co-curiculum. There are four person in one group. In my group there are Clarence, Julia and Belinda. Clarence start talk about our point. After that, none of us stand up to argue with others group. In this exercise we’re do it in group, but in the real debate we have to debate among four person only and will be marked by three lectures. Argh!! What am I going to do? Can someone help me? Who want to help me? I think they are busy with their work or assignment. I don’t want to disturb them. Should I’ll go out to get some calmness? Em… Maybe I should. I hope for the real debate, I got my confident back and ready to debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

jgn lupe tgl an komen taw. .
1 ptah pkataan pn bole la. .