Kentucky Fried Chicken =D

Today (9 August 2011) I went to KFC to ‘berbuka’ with all my housemate. We went to KFC by taking rent car from Uncle Syam, we pay him RM6 each person. Then we arrive at KFC and went to counter to order foods. I order X Meal Deluxe with Milo ice and French Fried for RM17.30 . Then we sit at a long table and get ready to ‘berbuka’, it was fun actually. Next to our table, there are guys sitting on a along table to. Some of them are quite handsome to, I guess. Hahahahaha. But then, after eat I just think how about the driver that bring us to KFC? So we went to Seven Eleven to buy some food. At 7:50 our van arrive to pick us come back to college. Today was the happiest day in my life. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

jgn lupe tgl an komen taw. .
1 ptah pkataan pn bole la. .