My Housemate. .

Hello guys. .did you guys has read the post title?? That right! I want to tell you guys about my housemate.. At the first time I came to Kolej Teknologi Timur, I register for Skill Program that make us comfortable with college environment.. After register, I went to my hostel to send my things.. The hostel I stay is a terrace house..It was 2 storys and had four rooms, it can fit twelve people.. I get to know some few friends and the first person is Najhah binti Mohd Nor.. This is the first time she went to Selangor.. She take ‘Sijil Sains Komputer’ just for 1 year, and she was my roommate.. The second person I meet is Munirah binti Omar, she take ‘Diploma Sains’.. She is from Kuala Lumpur and school at Convent Bukit Nenas..If you guys want to know, she is fanatic of Korean songs just like me.. But I can sing a little song than her, she can memorize all the song that had in her phone.. After a week, a new housemate came..What! Oh my god.. Its Amirah Bazilah binti Zakaria.. She was my ex school but not in the same class.. I get to know her because I was a ‘Pengawas Koperasi’ at school and can memorize someof the student.. Amirah takes Art and Design because at school she had learn about art, that’s why she take that course.. On Saturday and Sunday we’re don’t have class so we come home and come back at hostel Sunday night.. “Maria, did you know that we have to move out?” ..Mun text me and I was surprised to hear that, why we have to move out.. After I get there, I ask them what is happen.. Then I know the reason we have to move out.. Mun say that our place not safe and because we are girl so is not safe to live there.. And so tomorrow we move at new hostel above the college.. In our new house it was smaller than our first house but it okar as long it safe for us.. In a few days, new housemate came to our house.. There are Nadiatul Nabillah binti Anuar, Siti Hawa binti Zulkefli and Siti Nabila binti Hamzah, they’re same course as me in Office Management.. After a month, Hawa text me say warden tell her that new housemate will be come to our house.. Wow.. I’m so excited to meet our new housemate, than we meet when I got back at hostel.. I don’t know and never ask her full name, but she just told us to call her Atirah.. She was the olders one in our house.. Now she is taking ‘Diploma Sains Komputer, and was a senior to Najhah.. What a coinciding right? In this house, we all came from different places.. I’m from Bandar Baru Bangi, Najhah from Kelantan, Mun from Kuala Lumpur, Amirah from Bangi, Nadia from Seremban, Hawa from Shah Alam, Nabila from Klang and Atirah from Sepang but in one house we are a family..

No comments:

Post a Comment

jgn lupe tgl an komen taw. .
1 ptah pkataan pn bole la. .