Dong Bang Shin Ki

Dong Bang Shin Ki or DBSK is my favorite korean band. I start to know about this band when I was in Form 5. The first song that i know and remember the lyrics is 'Mirotic'. In this band there are five members and there are Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho.


The most I love and like is the leader of this band. The name is Jung Yunho. I like him because he's good in dance and sing too. He's handsome, tall, and sometimes cute too.

See what I mean?? He's cute hah?? But after SPM I got to know that my favorite band has only two members. What!! Why are this happening. Until now, I dont know why and what happen to this band. Although there are only two members in this band, I'm still love this band. DBSK GO GO GO !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

jgn lupe tgl an komen taw. .
1 ptah pkataan pn bole la. .