I love PURPLE!!

That’s right! My favorite colour is Purple. I love this colour since I was form five, my cousin weeding themes was purple and it was so beautiful. But it doesn’t mean that all my thing are purple. Then, I was thinking what is the meaning of colour purple. Finally I found it. This is the meaning of mt favorite colour. Enjoy reading it!
Purple is the color of good judgment. It is the color of people seeking spiritual fulfillment. It is said if you surround yourself with purple you will have peace of mind. Purple is a good color to use in meditation.
Purple has been used to symbolize magic and mystery, as well as royalty. Being the combination of red and blue, the warmest and coolest colors, purple is believed to be the ideal color. Most children love the color purple. Purple is the color most favored by artists. Thursday's color is purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

jgn lupe tgl an komen taw. .
1 ptah pkataan pn bole la. .