My Bestie. .

Did you guys see the picture at the left of my blog?? I want to introduce you guys to my very-very best friend, Noor Shahira binti Mohd Noor. I’m sorry if I spell your name wrong ciera =P Well, I get to know her since I was in form 4. At first I got 5KEM3 (arts and geography) but my parent told me to change class. I choose 5TV2 ( commerce and geography) and there I got to know her. I got to know her just in two years and after SPM I went to college and her to. She got to study at Politeknik, Port Dickson, Seremban. She’s taking secretary. Almost same with my course but in my course I will learn more about office from the basic. Since we’re futher study, we don’t have much time to hang out together. I though I want to celebrate Hari Raya with her but she can make it because she have to go back to her college the third Hari Raya. Ciera, I miss you. I hope we can hang out together like we use to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

jgn lupe tgl an komen taw. .
1 ptah pkataan pn bole la. .