Money Oh Money. .

On 6 August 2011 at 1:30 p.m. I went to Tesco, Saujana Impian to buy some of my things. I buy bread and chocolate butter,sardine, shampoo and conditioner, pens, A4 paper, ruler, exam pad, jugs, two bags, and a pair of high heel. Do you want to know how I spend to buy all the things?? At RM100 like that. Actually, in our life money one of the important things to survive. If you got no money, can you buy foods to fuel your tummy?? No right? So please, learn to saving your money. For some teenagers, they got pocket money from their parents. You can save half of the pocket money to use at the emergency time. For me, I went home every weekend and when I came back to college my dad will give me RM50 or above. RM50 every week in one month?? If you calculate it, you got a big amout right? And because of that, I will save RM20 every week. Eat?? At my hostel got many foods like bread, biscuit, and oat. So If I’am starving I can just what we have. I came from standard family, sometimes we have to eat rice and eggs only. So start to saving your money now or you will regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

jgn lupe tgl an komen taw. .
1 ptah pkataan pn bole la. .