Puasa. .

Hello….. em did you fast today?? I bet you are. Because this month was fasting month and today was the 13 days Muslim fasting. Did you guys know why Muslim are told to fast?? It is to remind of the plight of the poor and to cleanse themselves by exercising abstinence and self-control. Even the young are taught to fast. But, only the sick are excused from fasting during this month.
During the period of fasting, apart from eating and drinking, Muslims are also forbidden from smoking and having sexual relations. Also that Muslims are expected to avoid lying, breaking promise or cheating during the month of Ramadan. After Solat Isyak all Muslim will doing Terawih. What the best of fasting is, after 30 days fast on 1 Syawal all Muslim will celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri at their hometown. This year I will celebrate it at Johor. Actually, I don’t like celebrate Hari Raya at Johor because many of my causin had married and some of them have children. Same age with me??? Hm… only one and he’s a guy. And not all my aunts or uncles went back to Johor. I rather celebrate it at Tanjong Karang, Selangor. It was so happening because there were many kids and not all of my causin had married. Many of them still study or work. Hm…. Well, it doesn’t matter if I like or not celebrate it at Johor or not but I have to. Selamat Berbuka’ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

jgn lupe tgl an komen taw. .
1 ptah pkataan pn bole la. .