My youngest brother's



I want to talk about my youngest brother’s. His name is Shahrul Aliff Haikal bin Mahadi. In our sibling his name has the longest name. Aliff face look just like a little girl, and he’s so cute!! Sometimes when we want to buy clothes for him, the worker will say “Excuse me madam, that clothes just for a boy”. Hahahahahaha. Funny right?? Now he's 1 years old. He can walk, run, laugh and doing cute adegan. He does not like when people keep carry him because he prefer to walk and run. What I like about him is he's not spoilt. I'm the older's sister's in this family and i dont like to spoilt my sister's and brother's. But my mum always give a chance to them. I hope Aliff wont be like others. Aliff. .dont be naughty and spoilt boy okay. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

jgn lupe tgl an komen taw. .
1 ptah pkataan pn bole la. .